USA Today named this Fort Worth haunted house the number one best haunted attraction in the country!
If you’re up for a frighteningly fun experience, you can try the nation’s “best haunted attraction – Fort Worth’s Cutting Edge Haunted House. The haunted house is located in a century-old abandoned meat-packing factory. Sometimes called “Hell’s Half Acre”, this haunted house will surely make your skin crawl in the best ways possible The place is vast and filled with zombies, ghosts, and monsters. It is even listed in the 2009 Guinness World Records as the largest haunted house in the world. It takes an average of about 55-minute to go through the entire haunted house to come prepared (and with an empty bladder – for multiple reasons).
When: Friday, Oct. 29- Sunday, Oct. 31 & Saturday, Nov. 6, 2021
- 7:00PM-12:30AM Fridays & Saturdays
- 8:00PM-10:00PM on Sunday (Halloween)
Where: 1701 E. Lancaster Avenue, Fort Worth TX 76102
Cost: Timed Tickets are $48+$5.50 service fee & Speedpass Tickets are $65+$5.50 service fee
- To buy tickets and/or check available dates, click here.
- Group tickets are available at a discounted price (15 ticket min)
- Tickets must be purchased online. No on-site ticket sales as you must reserve a time slot.
For more information click here.